Please read the terms of these standards carefully before using our services
These Standards set out the content standards that apply when you provide us with Client Materials, sign-off on deliverables and make contact and communicate with us and/or our staff (together the “Contributions” and each a “Contribution”).
These Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. These Standards apply to each part of your Contributions as well as to its whole.
By using our Available Services and procuring the Works, you confirm that you accept the terms of these Standards and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Standards, you must not use our Available Services. We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether a Contribution breaches these Standards.
We amend these Standards from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Available Services and procure Works, please check this webpage to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Standards were most recently updated on 10th February 2022.
Content of your Contributions
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material. Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be likely to cause injury or damage to any person or property.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
You may use our Available Services and the Works only for lawful purposes.
In liaising with us and when using our Available Services, you must not:
- Breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Take any act or omission which is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Take any act or omission which is for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Standards.
- Transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment, software or network used in the provision of our Available Services and the Works.
Breach of these Standards
When we consider that a breach of these Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Standards constitutes a material breach of your Master Service Agreement with us and may result in us suspending provision of the Works and/or terminating our Master Service Agreement or any applicable SOW entered into with you. We may also:
- Issue a warning to you.
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Take further legal action against you.
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Standards. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you have any questions about these Standards, please contact us on [email protected]