We’re Looking For A Design Apprentice
Position: Digital Creative Apprentice
Start Date: ASAP
Verb are an independent Digital Creative Agency looking for a Digital Creative Design Apprentice to join our team based in Shoreditch. You will be working within our creative team to help create beautiful and engaging Digital experiences.
Your role within the team will involve working directly with the Creative Lead to develop your design skills and assisting in producing deliverables for clients, whilst also collaborating with our Development team and Marketing team for the best practices in delivering projects and developing brand awareness and relationships.
Our office is located in Shoreditch (Brick Lane) and you would be expected to be in the office with us, or liaising with clients where needed. Working hours are 9:30am till 5:30pm.
The ideal candidate will be able to show a portfolio demonstrating an interest in Design which, along with the interview, will be the clincher and will demonstrate whether you are right for Verb.
Why work with us?
If you want to spend time with young people, enhance your career and have fun whilst taking part in some amazing projects, we’re the place to be. We work extremely hard and are very passionate about building a business which we can truly be proud of. Satisfying our clients is our number one goal, this is a great opportunity to become involved with a growing company and learn from experts in their fields, work with big brands and have fun whilst doing it.
Your key responsibilities:
Working with the Creative Lead in the Creative Team your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating website designs working closely with other members of the team
- Creating brand imagery and developing brand guidelines
- Editing images for use on Digital mediums
- Creating Social Assets and developing marketing materials
Alongside a portfolio demonstrating their interest in design, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A hard working attitude
- Creative flair
- An understanding of how to visualise and communicate ideas
- An ability to use Creative Cloud software (a basic understanding) – specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A good attention to detail
- An obvious passion for digital and expressing themselves visually
How to apply:
- Put together your relevant CV and work experience including portfolio
- Write a cover letter based upon how you can help Verb develop
- Title your email ‘Digital Creative Design Apprentice – [NAME]’
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be different
- Be ready to interview – we work quickly