Position: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Your responsibilities will be far reaching as you immerse yourself within the workings of the company. These will include client management, internal staff management, workflow planning, managing multiple jobs simultaneously, use of project tracking software to manage workflow and lots more. Yes, you have to be well driven and super organised, oh and a people person !
We are based in Shoreditch and would expect you to be in the office with us, or liaising with clients. Work hours are from 9.30am till 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Your CV, relevant experience and interview will be the clincher and will demonstrate to us whether you are right for Verb.
Why Work With Us?
If you want to spend time with young people, enhance your career and have fun while taking part in some amazing projects, we’re the place to be. We work extremely hard and are very passionate about building a business which we can truly be proud of. Satisfying our customers is our number one goal. This is a great opportunity to become involved with a growing company, work with big brands and have fun while doing it. We’re growing at a very fast pace, with new staff members, office expansions, client wins and our second office abroad being a few events of late.
You will be involved in the following areas day to day
- Client contact and project management
- Staff project management
- Managing multiple digital projects and ensuring projects are always delivered on time and to budget
- Utilisation of company systems (after training) to ensure projects and reports are delivered on time and ensuring all processes are adhered to.
- A strong track record of digital project management.
- Interpreting the client brief and being able to present this in a easy to understand manner to the team.
- Interpreting the team communication and presenting to the client in a professional manner.
- Recognition of an opportunity to grow an account and provide additional solutions to clients.
- First class communication skills, including verbal and written as well as excellent client facing and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work streams and client queries.
- Super organised and confident in organising others.
- Confident use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- A sound understanding of web standards and technologies.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to think laterally and a desire to break the mould.
Bonus Skills, But Not Essential
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge (not for execution but for understanding of the design → development process).
- Ability to identify new opportunities and clients.
- Ability to be involved in marketing strategy and deployment.
- Ability to be involved in event strategy and management.
How To Apply
- Put together your relevant CV, work experience and portfolio.
- Write a cover letter based upon how you can help the business.
- Title your email ‘Project Manager Application – [NAME]’.
- Send your email to email@example.com.
- Be different.
- Be ready to interview – we work very quickly.