Position: Front-end Developer
Start Date: ASAP
We are an independent Digital Creative Agency looking for a front-end developer to join our team based in Shoreditch. You will be helping us with a wide variety of projects, working on websites for national and global brands.
What you’ll get:
If you want to spend time with young people, enhance your career and have fun while taking part in some amazing projects, we’re the place to be. You’ll receive commercial experience, working with clients and professional projects to improve your CV and career. This is a great opportunity to become involved with a growing company, work with big brands and have fun whilst doing it.
- Solid experience writing clean, semantic HTML5.
- Solid experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS.
- Solid experience working from design mockups.
- Proficient Photoshop skills.
- Mobile and responsive design work.
- Knowledge of version control systems, in particular Mercurial and/or Git.
Bonus skills, but not essential:
- Experience with WordPress, in particular turning design mockups into bespoke WordPress themes.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, in particular Less and Sass/SCSS.
- Experience writing object-orientated PHP code, in particular the use of “full-stack” MVC frameworks like Laravel.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, Glacier, SES, SQS and Route 53.
- Knowledge of Linux systems, in particular CentOS.
How to apply:
- Put together your relevant CV, work experience and portfolio.
- Write a cover letter based upon how you can help the business.
- Title your email ‘Front-end Developer Application – [NAME]’.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be different.
- Be ready to interview – we work quickly.