VP Business & Client Development
Role: VP Of Business & Client Development
Verb’s mission to provide an unrivalled digital marketing service to premium and luxury brands and to become the number one digital agency for these sectors.
Verb was founded 6 years ago and has since grown organically to be 60 people strong in London and considered one of the leading agencies in the UK for premium and luxury brands.
To bring new clients to the agency from your own network or new business and marketing activities.
We are looking for someone with a true hunter and networker approach. Someone with flare who is looking to take a big step in their career and help to build a market leading business in the luxury and premium space.
To support and work with the marketing department to create digital and physical moments with existing and potential contacts. To work with the UK business to leverage contacts, collateral and opportunities in NYC and the US.
To deliver $1,000,000 personal direct new business GP by January 2021.
Marketing leading compensation: OTE of $200,000
- To continuously bring quality and strategic new clients to the business.
- To retain, grow and develop clients.
- Develop and build end to end strategy for US expansion including
- Identifying new business
- Qualifying new business
- Closing new business opportunities
- Developing lead generation partnerships
- Develop territory plans, forecasts and outreach strategies
- Develop and manage a consistent opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects
- To create an on brand outreach strategy and implementation to attract new brands into conversation.
- To be able to deal with the entire pitch process, for all company services including all contract negotiations, procurement, and budget requirements.
- To get to know the existing key clients to ensure areas for upselling into the US counterparts
- To successfully target and win focus clients with a pitch success rate of 60%.
- To support wider company marketing initiatives.
- To support the strategy and creation of the new business proposals across the agency.
- To display excellent leadership and management skills to inspire, educate and grow company staff.
- Due to the nature of sales, is always presentable and on brand.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels of the business. Client-side, internally and with prospective clients.
- Network, network and network.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure any new team members can demonstrate that they are:
- Honest and operate with integrity
- Tactful, polite and positive in communication style
- Articulate when talking about social media strategy
- Organised with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- True to your word (verbal and written)
- Intelligent and analytical
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Have high levels of attention to detail – especially in the written word
- Proactive & fast moving, without being abrasive
- A visionary and strategic thinker
- Good listener
- Team player
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Able to mentor and develop others
- Down to earth – we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way