Social Media Senior Account Manager
We are a small but fast growing independent agency that services the world’s leading luxury and premium clients, across all digital media channels. Reporting directly into the Social Account Director, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the fast-paced, growing Social Team.
For this role we’re looking for a candidate to be the day-to-day lead on multiple accounts for the business, delivering quality service, organic growth and high client satisfaction. We need someone who can effectively manage client expectations, whilst running the execution of various brand’s social media presences – content calendar creation, copywriting, data and insight pulling, and reporting, to name a few.
But above all, to strive for excellence and take pride in their work.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- To own delivery and take responsibility for client relationships
- To proactively manage and execute the day-to-day deliverables, being the main point of contact for the clients across organic social with direction from AD
- To use strategic frameworks to develop social media strategy that gets real business results, with AD support
- Successful discovery and implementation of organic growth opportunities with AD support
- To be able to produce and implement measurement frameworks and help junior staff to develop insight from reporting
- To confidently present their client’s social media performance, as well as provide counsel on Paid Social Media and Influencer work where necessary
- To be able to support social media pitches and proposals
- To understand all areas and aspects of Verb Brands business in order to find opportunities to develop our clients’ digital programs
- To average over 90% on all CSS (client satisfaction scores)
- To be able to provide real business insight through social media and luxury industry knowledge and research
- To display leadership and management skills to inspire and educate juniors on the team
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure any new team member can demonstrate that they are:
- Take ownership
- Take pride in their work
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays, with the option to buy an extra 5 days
- £500 contribution to personal development / gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative
- Contribution towards glasses, physio and more via our Medical Cash Plan
- Discounts on entertainment, shopping, food, fitness and free phone insurance via your personal perkbox account
- Cycle to work scheme
- Core hours meaning you can flex your working day to suit your lifestyle
- Family friendly policies to support working parents
- 3% Pension
- Free beers every Friday
- Free breakfast all week
- Quarterly socials
- And finally, we reward loyalty in our teams with the option to take a two month sabbatical at two and four years service
We’re in the midst of an incredibly exciting time here at Verb. Come join us in creating a team of amazing and exceptional people, helping the world’s top luxury brands build amazing and exceptional products.
If you are interested in any of our roles, please apply through this website. If you have any questions about us, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.