Social Media Account Manager
Verb has established itself as a top luxury digital agency based in London, and more recently in LA. Verb work with clients such as Jimmy Choo, Clive Christian, Calzedonia, The Wolseley, Creed Fragrances, Claridges and many more. Joining Verb is a great opportunity to work in an agency that is growing rapidly and works with some of the best brands in the luxury & premium market. The growth we’ve seen over the past 12 months has been phenomenal, not just for the social media team but the company as a whole. Our clients range from market leaders in their industries to small luxury businesses, with a strong focus on brand positioning and delivering high quality products & services to their customers. They are based in the UK and globally and as such it keeps our work interesting as we always have new challenges and new markets to operate in.
At Verb we aim to operate in an open, transparent, friendly and collaborative manner, and to provide everyone with the support they need to achieve their business and career development objectives. You will be supported in achieving the specific objectives related to your role your team lead as well as the wider business leaders.
The Social Media Account Manager role is heavily focused on a strategic approach to client projects, as well as working with and managing the team to create, drive and deliver social media campaigns and content within the luxury sphere. The candidate needs to identify problems and weaknesses within campaigns, then suggesting and implementing digital solutions to deliver client objectives.
Your day to day
- Independently strategise, design, launch and manage campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn – with a focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Work closely with other members of the team to build, optimise and report on client campaigns
- You will need to understand how and when to use channels to create bespoke social media strategies
- Continuously evaluate performance, optimise your campaigns and keep clients up to date with results
- Analyse campaign data to identify trends and key performance indicators.
- Compile accurate, transparent and insightful reports
- Meet demanding internal & client targets in a proactive, positive and can-do manner.
- Liaise and build a strong relationship with representatives from social networks
- Collaborate with other areas of the company – working with our Paid Search, SEO, Display and Content Marketing teams for a holistic marketing strategy.
- Manage the conception and execution of creative and engaging social media campaigns, in line with the client’s’ tone of voice and vision.
- Get involved in day to day social media community management when required.
- Influencer marketing & outreach.
- Social content idea formulation and content production
- Developing and supervising junior members of the social media team
- Using social analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Social Bakers Buffer, SproutSocial, Hashtagify, Facebook Analytics and other native platforms
- Using other analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Previous social media management experience- luxury clients would be a big bonus
- A solid understanding of how the platforms work and the algorithms
- Client account management experience
- To build rapport and feel confident speaking about the subject in an informal setting – i.e. client meet up
- Excellent client facing skills
- Paid social management experience and understanding on what sees good success
Who are you?
- 2+ years social experience with a focus on Facebook and Instagram channels
- A do-er. You are a people pleaser and you feel pride when your account see’s good results
- You’re ambitious, creative and also analytical. You ask why? And draw conclusions.
- You have a proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and spoken English is essential
- Strong attention to detail with ability to check your work and learn from mistakes
- Results driven, logical & organised – ability to work under pressure and to prioritise often conflicting demands is essential
- Strong client handling experience, motivated by improving client happiness and have a natural ability to build rapport with people quickly
- A genuine passion for learning & development – we want to see your ambition
- You will likely be involved in New Business process
- You are curious about all things digital and consistently staying up to date with industry developments.
- A team player who openly shares knowledge with and supports their colleagues
- Good understanding of attribution models, understanding the full consumer journey and how social works alongside other marketing channels
- Have an eye for design when it comes to social media
- Have a natural interest in the luxury sphere and what makes luxury social media different to that of mass brands