Senior Partnerships Manager
The Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for the managing of development partners at Verb and working closely with the Client Services team to ensure all client work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Project plans (GANTT charts or other) produced for each project
- New client briefs fully scoped out, using the skill set of internal and external teams
- Lists of modules and tasks, with who they are allocated to, when they will be done, estimated and actual time.
- Real-time project blocker/solution alerts
- Project stage sign off sheets
- Recovery rate is consistently delivered at the agreed rate to ensure projects remain commercial
- Weekly (summary) project and job financial reports to business
- Weekly (detailed) project financial reports to business
- Monthly and Quarterly Utilisation and Recovery Reports
HOW WILL IT BE ACHIEVED?
- Plans all projects end to end and works with the account management team
- Communicates project plans and job statuses to clients and Account Managers
- Drive team to deliver full web builds for eCommerce projects (WordPress, Shopify and Magento)
- Defines project team (internally and externally).
- Scheduling and direction of team.
- Foresees and solves problems around delivery issues working with partners.
- Ensures project documentation is signed and project stages or jobs are formally signed off.
- Monitors and manages the performance of the design team and development partners and scrutinises timesheets.
- Focused on pushing as much revenue through the P&L and utilisation and recovery.
- Advises People Team on +ve/-ve resourcing requirements at least two months ahead of requirements (this requires regular communication with the sales team to analyse the pipeline).
JOB RELATED SKILLS
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of software, in particular JIRA Cloud, Service Desk and Capture
- Customer and commercial background with evidence of working in driving revenue
- Team management and third party governance
- In-depth experience of delivering websites, eCommerce and marketing campaigns to technical and creative specifications
- Strong experience in reporting on production, utilisation and recovery
- Ability to manage, support multiple projects and people
- Thinks in ‘person-day terms’ not ‘money terms’
- Positive, proactive, works well to deadlines & motivates others
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure any new team member can demonstrate that they are:
- Honest and operate with integrity
- Organised with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- True to your word (verbal and written)
- Intelligent, analytical and data driven
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Proactive & fast moving, without being abrasive
- A visionary and strategic thinker
- Good listener
- Team player
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Able to mentor and develop others
- Down to earth – we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way