Senior Marketing Executive
To be the Senior Marketing Executive in the in-house marketing team at Verb. The mission of this role is to be responsible for the communications and events side of the business to help with the client acquisition strategy for Verb Brands, supporting the Senior Marketing Manager at a 360 level. The successful candidate will have a good level of experience planning, organising and executing events, with the ability to target and attract the right audience to attend as well as delivering content on a weekly basis. As the voice of Verb, the Senior Marketing Executive will build our social media presence, conveying a luxury message throughout all channels. This is a 360 role that involves a very proactive attitude and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
The outcomes of this role are;
- Monthly events planned, organised and executed for the luxury fashion and hospitality sectors at all levels (roundtables, dinners, workshops and conferences).
- Events audience to be identified and reached out through social media, calls and arranging personal meetings to be able to achieve a minimum of 40% of new guests attending each event.
- Our communications are known for providing the insight to trending topics within luxury digital. The Sr Marketing Exec will be expected to plan and manage Verb’s content calendar, managing briefings and deadlines to keep our own blog up to date. Schedule and management of monthly newsletters via Mailchimp.
- Daily social media management, planning Instagram’s visual output, copywriting and other channels such as Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Weekly writing contribution to Verb Brands’ own content like the blog and whitepaper reports twice a year.
- To assist the head of marketing in PR activation, meeting key journalists and publications to raise Verb’s brand awareness.
- To successfully manage external communications of event sponsors, from signing to event completion.
- Paid Social campaigns to be delivered on a monthly basis for specific event promotions or content sharing such as launches and case studies.
- Analysis of daily content’s performance that will allow to make strategic decisions on the direction that should be taken and suggest relevant changes.
- Senior Marketing Manager is kept up to date on progress through weekly marketing updates and monthly KPIs reports.
- Creative design to be applied in social, print and/or event’s branding.
- A confident networker that is able to liaise with all levels of seniority, ensuring Verb Brands is always represented in line with our values
- Full ownership of projects such as events, paid campaigns, content, website updates, email marketing and a strong ability to work autonomously on all of them. To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset that can help take Verb’s marketing to the next level and manage stakeholders such as designers and suppliers on a daily basis.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure any new team member can demonstrate that they are:
- Efficient, quick thinker and with a strong ‘hands on’ attitude
- Honest and operate with integrity
- Highly organised and with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Commercially minded
- Digitally savvy
- Curious & creative with the willingness to challenge the status quo.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good team player
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Down to earth – we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding and with a strong passion for the luxury sector
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- A strong career development track to encourage you to grow within the agency, including but not limited to weekly 1on1’s with your line manager, 6 month reviews and training all year round.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Work from home Christmas
- £500 contribution to personal development / gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Free beers every Friday
- Free breakfast all week
- Perkbox account
- Quarterly social events with everyone at Verb.