Midweight Motion Designer
To be our Midweight Motion Designer, you will be immersing yourself into the world of our luxury and premium clients. Thanks to recent large wins and new client demands we are looking for our first Midweight Motion Designer to support the Design and Social Media team. We are looking for someone who has an eye for design, understands the social platforms and is a natural creative and storyteller. You will pride yourself on being a brand advocate and expert of our luxury clients working across motion graphics and integrated design to bring concepts and visuals to life in creative campaigns.
Successful outcomes of this role are to;
- Demonstrate an ability and confidence to liaise with Production on briefs and to take direction from design directors and Account Managers to deliver creative briefs.
- Create concepts, storyboards in line with the creative brief and brand guidelines with a degree of independence but supported by both Design Lead and Social Media Account Director.
- Create high quality and web social content to readily be able to deliver creative in line with the Verb Brands offering.
- Have an awareness of output and requirements for social content is essential.
- Use skills in the fundamentals of design: composition, typography, colour theory and image making.
- Create video content for social with the aim of optimising content for all channels.
- Create video content for web optimising content for site performance across all devices.
- Adapt designs and artwork across formats, with an eye for maintaining the design aesthetic across a variety of resolutions/dimensions.
- Knowledge of motion graphics is successfully shared with the Design Team with an aim to upskill the wider department.
- Adobe suite and After Effects expertises.
- Global brand experience preferred.
- Luxury or automotive experience beneficial but not required.
- Understanding of integrating design work into social campaigns.
- Be a strong conceptualist and well-rounded Motion Designer, with wealthy experience in video editing, motion design and animation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure any new team member can demonstrate that they are:
- Honest and operate with integrity
- Organised with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- True to your word (verbal and written)
- Intelligent, analytical and data driven
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Proactive & fast moving, without being abrasive
- A visionary and strategic thinker
- Good listener
- Team player
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Able to mentor and develop others
- Down to earth – we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way
- High degree of autonomy in role that can grow further as the company grows
- Attractive salary and pension
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- £500 contribution to personal development / gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative
- Flexible working via core hours
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Free beers every Friday
- Free breakfast at weekly company meeting