Digital Marketing Graduates
Verb Brands is looking for hungry to learn Graduates with a passion for Luxury and Digital Marketing. We will teach you the basics in an environment where our people are at the heart of what we do and we live by our values; we are proactive, we are supportive, we take pride in our work and we take ownership.
You will support a team of Account Managers with day to day tasks as well as showing confidence in expressing your own ideas for account improvements. As you develop your new skills & knowledge, you will take on further responsibilities, gradually working your way up to having full ownership of your own portfolio of accounts.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Show a true eagerness to learn.
- Be proactive in your drive to continuously improve yourself by seeking out new tasks & challenges that will allow you to make progress through your own Personal Development Plan.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry news.
- Remain highly organised and have responsibility for your own time management as you take on more tasks to support the team and build a portfolio of your own managed accounts.
- Following training, competently handle tasks assigned to you by Account Managers
Our people are at the heart of what we do and we ensure all new team members can demonstrate that they are:
- Honest and operate with integrity
- Organised with a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- True to your word (verbal and written)
- Intelligent, analytical and data driven
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Proactive & fast moving, without being abrasive
- A visionary and strategic thinker
- Good listener
- Team player
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Able to mentor and develop others
- Down to earth – we’re passionate about our work but we know what’s important in life and we like to have fun along the way
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- £500 contribution to personal development / gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative
- Medical Cashplan
- We reward loyalty in our teams with an option to take a sabbatical at two and four years service
- Cycle to work scgeme
- Core hours
- Family friendly policies
- 3% Pension
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Free beers every Friday
- Free breakfast all week
- Perkbox account
- Quarterly socials