Joining Verb is a great place to learn digital design through our luxury and premium clients. We’ve got very talented junior and senior members of the team who will develop your career and help you progress within design. All of the responsibilities listed below will be trained by our team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Digital Design team in the production of content design and website designs and redesigns.
- Helping the team on multiple projects at any one time.
- Update on-site content for all projects and ensure that it meets Verbs standards.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication when annotating notes in response to our clients.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to source all relevant content material, including imagery, and to ensure all graphics adhere to brand guidelines.
- Handle constructive criticism in a positive manner and allow direction from senior designers to positively influence your work.
- Proof read all mock ups before sending to PM to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Support the Marketing team with content creation.
- Keep ahead of competitors and the latest industry developments, championing design innovation and clearly demonstrating how we can lead the industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Creative and self-motivated with a passion to learn and an eye for strong design.
- Brief Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to take direction and interpret briefs accurately.
- A disciplined approach to processes and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- An interest in website User Experience.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.