Start Date: ASAP
Verb is a Digital Marketing Agency that specialises in building websites and conducting search marketing for the luxury market.
It has established itself as a top UK digital agency based in London and is best known for providing highly personalised digital experiences, with persona-based website design, conversion rate optimisation, search marketing and content campaigns. Verb makes sure that their clients’ websites and mobile applications are targeted and optimised for the right customer groups that will result in the highest conversion and ROI. Working with many recognised national and international brands ranging from SME’s to large scale global brands.
We are looking for a front-end developer with strong WordPress and WooCommerce skills to join our team based in Shoreditch. You will be helping us with a wide variety of projects, working on websites for national and global brands. You will be working with clients such as Annabel Karmel, Liz Earle, Sunseeker, Deliciously Ella, Daylesford and a variety of others.
What you’ll get:
If you want to spend time with a great team, enhance your career and have fun while taking part in some amazing projects, we’re the place to be. You’ll receive commercial experience, working with clients and professional projects to improve your CV and career. This is a great opportunity to become involved with a growing company, work with big brands and have fun whilst doing it.
- Excellent experience with WordPress
- Excellent experience with WooCommerce
- Excellent experience writing clean, semantic HTML5.
- Excellent experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS.
- Solid experience working from design mockups.
- Proficient Photoshop skills.
- Mobile and responsive design work.
- Knowledge of version control systems, in particular Mercurial and/or Git.
Bonus skills, but not essential:
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, in particular Less and Sass/SCSS.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP code, in particular the use of “full-stack” MVC frameworks like Laravel.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, Glacier, SES, SQS and Route 53.
- Knowledge of Linux systems, in particular CentOS.