Digital Project Manager
Verb has established itself as a top UK digital agency based in London and is best known for providing highly personalised digital experiences, with persona-based website design, eCommerce development, conversion rate optimisation, search marketing and content campaigns. Verb makes sure that their clients’ websites and mobile applications are targeted and optimised for the right customer groups that will result in the highest conversion and ROI. Working with many recognised national and international brands ranging from SME’s to large scale global brands.
As a critical member of our team, you will manage and oversee the delivery of a variety of digital projects including marketing websites, eCommerce websites and SEO / Social Media campaigns.
The Digital Project Manager is accountable for driving the delivery of the studio and ensuring optimal delivery methods are adopted for maximum benefit and efficiency.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects from start to finish within time and budget.
The Digital Project Manager plays an integral role alongside the account management team and Producer / Strategy team in owning and delivering for clients.
You work within a POD, which is made up of an account manager, project manager and producer and together as a three you own and deliver for a range of clients. The account manager owns the relationship with the client and aims to grow the account, the producer creates technical and strategy specifications and supports the POD with technical communications and the project manager organises studio throughput and ensures we deliver to the specification for each client.
- Manages the end to end project and delivery plans, assigning resource, managing dependencies and ensuring the most suitable process is undertaken.
- Owning the delivery of individual projects and marketing campaigns and driving through efficiency in the team.
- Support the Account Management Team with responding to clients and dealing with client correspondence and change requests.
- Manage the studio time tracking and ensure that each member of the team is working at an efficient rate.
- In the future, work with the team to manage and support the personal development of junior digital project managers.
- Project manage external teams who fulfil design and development resource for our team.
- Reporting back on the successes of each project
- Customer and commercial background
- Team management and third party governance
- In-depth experience of delivering website and marketing projects to technical and creative specifications
- Experience with project management software
- Experience reporting on production
- Ability to manage, support multiple projects and people
- Positive, proactive, thrives on deadlines and change & motivates others
Bonus skills, but not essential
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of software, in particular JIRA Cloud, Service Desk and Capture
- This role comes with a competitive salary and package.
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Perkbox: https://www.perkbox.com/uk/engage-your-employees/features/perks/
How to apply:
- Put together your relevant CV, work experience and portfolio.
- Write a cover letter based upon how you can help the business.
- Title your email ‘Digital Project Manager Application – [NAME]’.
- Send your email to email@example.com
- Be different.
- Be ready to interview – we work quickly.